Coaching is a hot topic these days. It seems like everyone is starting up a coaching network but for me personally I think it’s a great trend. Coaching networks are nothing more than intentional mentoring. All of us need people in our lives who will push and influence us to be the people God has called us to be. My friend Terrace Crawford just announced he is starting a coaching network and I hope you will check it out. Terrace is a youth pastor, blogger, speaker, networker, and great friend to me. Here are some of the things his coaching network will offer…he has 12 spots so make sure and check it out if you are interested.
- You’ll get a personal coach and cheerleader for 6 months.
- You’ll get practical guidance and personal counsel.
- You’ll get a weekly phone call with Terrace.
- You’ll get encouraging but constructive feedback.
- You’ll get occasional free books from publishers.
- You’ll get the shared experience with other network participants.
- You’ll get select chat sessions with notable thought-leaders.
- You’ll get other free resources too.
- … and other fun surprises.