I believe every next generation leader needs to get away at least once a year and hit a conference. At a conference you get to network, refuel, question, learn, worship, and reflect. It’s worth the time and the resources. If you are thinking about hitting a conference this year here are my 5 favorite for next generation leaders.
- The Orange Conference / seriously there is no other conference out there where your entire next gen team can connect and grow together.
- Catalyst / really does not matter East, West, or one day versions. This is a conference every leader needs to hit.
- National Youth Worker Convention / every year the team at Youth Specialties does a great job of helping student pastors refuel and gain a bigger perspective in ministry.
- Kidmin Conference / our team has not found a better conference that focuses on reaching kids for Jesus. Amazing experience.
- Drive / this is a conference that North Point Community Church hosts to allow people a glimpse into their culture. Best conference I have been to hosted by a church.
What are your favorite conferences?