I am so excited about the new ParentMinistry.Net blog that launched this past week. We worked hard to create a central place where all our Parent Ministry writers could collaborate together to serve children’s and student pastors from one location and this is what we developed. We don’t want this to be just another blog, we want this to be a resource for leaders passionate about serving parents through the ministry they lead.
So what are out goals for the site? Glad you asked…
- We want to inspire you to fight to connect with and equip parents.
- We want to give you insight into what families are facing at home.
- We want to help you know the best way to set families up to win.
- We want to have fun and encourage you to never give up.
- We want to share the best resources we can find from around the country.
- We want to learn from you because you are on the front lines when investing in families.