The past few weeks have given me some time to look back and process 2013. The past year has been filled with change and challenge for my family. I have never faced a year like I faced in 2013 with so many ministry challenges. I also have never found it quite so difficult to write on the blog. I write because I want to process what I am learning and help others move forward faster. I learned so much in 2013 that I had to keep to myself for many different reasons. I hope in the coming year I can write with more freedom. I hope to find better balance to write more in 2014!
As we wrap up 2013 I wanted to say thanks to a few people…
- Thanks to Chelsea, Kozbi, and Kelyn Bayne who have walked with me every step of the way in 2013.
- Thanks to everyone who read this blog over the past year.
- Thanks to Grace Community Church who allows me to be a part of such an amazing spiritual family.
- Thanks for all of the amazing friendships that this blog has led to. I write because I want to learn from and share with others.
- Thanks to all of you giving your all to advance the Kingdom of God through your churches and ministries.
- Thanks to all of you fighting for healthy ministries and healthy families.
- Thanks to the staff at GCC that dream and lead with me every week!
- Thanks to ParentMinistry.Net who let Chelsea and I serve on the team!
A new year brings a new opportunity to focus and step into new possibilities. I have some new goals for 2014 and I will talk about them in 2014. Make sure you start 2014 with a plan and a humble heart to surrender any plans to God.