Ok, I admit it, I watch Jon and Kate Plus 8. I know it is sad but those kids rock. Jon and Kate are not “rocking” so much right now. Chelsea and I just watched the season opener and feel so bad for both both of them. The family has everything they could want in life except a healthy marriage. Was it just me or is this one huge train wreck? Lets face it, marriage is hard work. This marriage is in front of America to watch. This is reality and please hear me…REALITY SUCKS! I hate this is so normal in our culture. I hope Jon and Kate will fight to keep their marriage over this stupid show. What do you think? How did you react to the show? Here are my top five thoughts after watching the season opener…
- Jon looks miserable! So much to that statement but he just looks miserable!
- You could see that the older girls know something is wrong. The whole, “the kids help all the time now” reveals that life in that house is pretty rough right now. The older girls just want to help make things better.
- Jon and Kate are making statements that are typical divorce statements. If you or your spouse are talking like they are talking your marriage is in trouble.
- Who are Jon and Kate’s REAL FRIENDS? Do they have any? Where is their church community in all of this? WOW!
- They both said…”I am for the kids!” Great, big whoopee! Those 2 need to be all about their marriage if they want to be all about the kids. Want to help your kids…love and treasure your wife JON! Come on!
I am done, needed to vent! What did you think about the season opener?