- Kozbi had her tonsil’s taken out this morning and was SO BRAVE. She did great in the surgery and was TICKED off when she woke up and someone put an IV in her arm! HA! I am proud of her and I know it will help her to not be sick every other week with STREP!
- With surgery comes grandparents in town, LOVE when the family comes down. They got to see Cross Street LIVE last night. That was really cool.
- the gathering at GCC was great Sunday. Tons of kids connecting in Cross Street and Grace Acres, tons of visitors, and the biggest attendance in GCC history = WILD! It was so cool to see God move and Chad hit a home run with week 2 of the EPIC series. Got to www.gcomchurch.com to listen or watch the message from this Sunday. IT IS GREAT!
- Cross Street LIVE was GREAT! I am so proud of our CSL team. The actors, dancers, singers, tech folks, set up/tear down team, and Cross Street volunteers all did an amazing job. Really they made it happen. I am so proud of our team pulling this off each month for families. The most amazing part of the night is seeing kids and parents laugh, sing, dance, and learn together.
- MERGE is this weekend and we are very excited about what God is going to do in the lives of teens this weekend. MERGE is such an incredible weekend. We are praying hard that God blows us all away.
- REALLY BUSY – that is what my life has been like in March! I am trying to work hard to stay calm, trust God, and enjoy this season of life. God has been good each step of the way this month and really blessed me with strategic days of rest! very cool…PAUSE and trust God, sounds like a sabbath!
- Really proud of my Tennessee Volunteers! 3 teams from the SEC got in and we made it. It has been a hard season. Hope they pull and upset and beat a 1 seed just to break HEARTS! Go Vols, proud to have Bruce Pearl leading the Vols!
- Joined the TWITTER nation this past weekend…turned off all my cell alerts from facebook and twitter. I got overwhelming having all that jank hit my cell, when I get a blackberry to handle email will not mind it but by text message it is on my nerves!
- Finished reading IT by Craig Groeschl and it was a really good read. I think the best book by Craig. God is doing a great thing at www.lifechurch.tv
- Starting to read the The Blue Parakeet book by Scot McKnight. I am liking what I am reading so far. Great book on how we read the Bible and how we live the Bible.
- Great verse this morning…here it goes… Colossians 2:6-7 (MSG)
6 My counsel for you is simple and straightforward: Just go ahead with what you’ve been given. You received Christ Jesus, the Master; now live him.
7 You’re deeply rooted in him. You’re well constructed upon him. You know your way around the faith. Now do what you’ve been taught. School’s out; quit studying the subject and start living it! And let your living spill over into thanksgiving.
I’m SO bummed we missed CSL yesterday. We so wanted to be there, but Keeghan just isn’t bouncing back as fast as I thought (and his breath REEKS), so we decided to lay low for the day. This is 2 in a row that we’ve missed. We’re slackers!
I’m glad to hear Kozbi’s surgery went well! Praise God!! I hope she’s not in too much pain. OK Must run… whiny baby! Enjoy having family in town!
lol at “jank” hahahaha