Christmas is a big deal in my house. Decorations, parties, cooking, lights, eating, presents, church go full force this time of year for us. It got me thinking about what I like so much about November and December…
- Watching my kids count down the days till Christmas, visiting Santa, checking out the ornaments on the Christmas tree, and checking out the lights ion downtown Clarksville.
- Seeing so many former students come home from college. I miss those guys.
- The amazing Christmas service every year at GCC! It is an amazing time or worship as we celebrate the birth of Christ.
- Christmas trees…we have 6 at our house…we are addicted!
- Christmas movies…they never get old.
- Time off…yea that is great!
- Bowl games and NFL football!
- Spending a little extra time with people I love!
- Cool Christmas music…yes it is out there, you just have to look for it.
- The hope that IS the birth of Christ…that moment changed everything. God came to earth, that is amazing!
What are your favorite things about the Christmas season?
Have you been to the house over by Ron & Cheryl’s?! Best light display EVER! Seriously, we’ve been by there at least 4 times! The kids keep asking to go back!
And SIX trees?! What the heck?! LOL