Christmas is a big deal in my house. Decorations, parties, cooking, lights, eating, presents, church go full force this time of year for us. It got me thinking about what I like so much about November and December…
- Watching my kids count down the days till Christmas, visiting Santa, checking out the ornaments on the Christmas tree, and checking out the lights ion downtown Clarksville.
- Seeing so many former students come home from college. I miss those guys.
- The amazing Christmas service every year at GCC! It is an amazing time or worship as we celebrate the birth of Christ.
- Christmas trees…we have 6 at our house…we are addicted!
- Christmas movies…they never get old.
- Time off…yea that is great!
- Bowl games and NFL football!
- Spending a little extra time with people I love!
- Cool Christmas music…yes it is out there, you just have to look for it.
- The hope that IS the birth of Christ…that moment changed everything. God came to earth, that is amazing!
What are your favorite things about the Christmas season?