After 495 posts I can officially say…I am a blogger. I looked back today and realized that I have made blogging a regular part of my life. This (michaelbayne.net) is my online web journal. I started doing this as a simple way to talk about ministry, my family, things I wanted to remember. I still have that same passion but I also love getting to write out my thoughts about leadership and the church. After 495 posts since December 2006 this is why I keep blogging and thanks to Ron, Anne, Pete, Ben, Tony, Terrace, and Michael for making me a better blogger as I followed your blogs.
- Share – I really hope to pass ideas along to others. Parenting, leadership, ministry ideas, all that stuff…I just want to share that in an open format.
- Invest – I really feel like this is one way to invest in other leaders around the country. I have been so blessed by so many other leaders who have invested in my life from a distance through books and blogs. This is my way to pay it forward.
- Family – I really like talking about my family and hey this is my blog so I get to do that! I also want my kids to be able to look back and read what I was thinking about in 2006,7,8,9…you get the point.
- Expand – blogging is one way to take a conversation on Twitter or Facebook to a different level.
- Vent / Challenge – ya know, sometimes you just have to get stuff off your chest. BLOG ON BAYNE!
- Laugh – I really like YouTube! I really like to laugh…
- Inform – I use my blog to talk about things God is allowing us to do at Grace Community Church and Relevant
There you have it…WHY I BLOG! Why do you blog, why not? If you start one get ready to make it a part of your life or just pass on it and do not worry about having one. This is post 496…stoked to see what the next 496 look like!
Good stuff bro.
thanks Pete, and thanks for sharing your ministry and life on without wax…later man
keep it up!
Thanks for the linky love bro. You know how much I appreciate you brodude! Keep on keepin on…